Friday, April 01, 2011

Model Poonam Pandey promises to go Nude if India wins the 2011 Cricket World Cup

Poonam Pandey, a 20-year-old swimwear calendar model from Mumbai in India has offered to strip naked if her country India wins the 2011 Cricket World Cup. According to AFP, swimwear calendar star Poonam Pandey made the pledge before her nation beat Pakistan by 29 runs on Wednesday in this year's semi-final.

"I'm a cricket fanatic and I'm a diehard supporter of my nation. India needs a lot of support and this is my way of supporting the team." Pandey told the reporters.

Asked if the promise was a publicity stunt, she replied: "Absolutely not. I'm confident of my body and I'm doing this to excite our boys to play better."

After her team progressed to the last stage of the tournament, Pandey wrote on her Twitter profile: "3 days to go to Complete my Promise to INDIA :) (sic)"

The 2011 Cricket World Cup final match between India and Sri Lanka will be held on this Saturday in Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.


Photos of Poonam Pandey >>>


No comments:

Post a Comment